Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Composition Assignment

Assignment Description: In this assignment we used 11 different composition elements to apply to our photography.

Photo Descriptions:
Lines = Railing
Texture = Water
Rule of Thirds = Dog Playing Piano
Pattern = Shoes
Balance = Chubby Little Men
Depth of Field = Stairs
Space = Silly Band
Color = Lake
Perspective = Dog
Framing = Apples and Pine cone
Symmetry = Wardrobe 








What I learned: I learned that there is more to taking pictures than just pointing and shooting. I also learned that having the subject in the middle of the photo isn't always the best place for it. I learned all the composition elements and how to apply them into a picture.

3 comments:

  1. I liked looking at your pictures, especially your pattern picture. It was really creative and original.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your prospective picture on your dog it was cute

    ReplyDelete